How does Messenger interface with a visual IVR?
Companies currently in the throes of implementing digital transformation, are battling with telephony and digital departments, which in the past, worked in silos with conflicting strategies. However, these two departments had shared objectives and had to rely on existing technology.
Chatbots and a greater take-up of artificial intelligence, offer these two departments a new opportunity of working together as well as a new problem-resolution channel.
According to a study by Markess, 55% of decision-makers questioned who operate a call centre, expect the volume of communication via Chatbots to increase.
Facebook Messenger: Accessible from the Dial Once hub
Dial Once is a solution that is immediately available from a number of contact points (telephone, website, print etc.) as well as from messaging solutions such as Facebook Messenger.
Once you establish an omnichannel contact hub, it is easy to process contact data using centralised best practice to deliver outstanding customer service and satisfaction.
Linking the Dial Once system to Facebook Messenger offers:
- Automation of customer responses without the need for live agent intervention, using a Chatbot capable of understanding customer needs and recommending the correct solution from the choices available (or if necessary, a caller can be connected to an agent at any time).
- Personalisation that can be adapted to suit the customer need. Our Chatbot is capable of adapting the customer journey based on information received (customer profile, number of visits to the website, whether the question has been repeated, geographical location, language or visiting time)
- Flexibility when faced with the customer needs: the ability to suggest the right channel at the right moment is a function of the Dial Once intelligent hub. Through a simple interface to Facebook Messenger, Dial Once allows companies to leverage the investment in their digital tool sets to offer an improved service to callers.
- A seamless journey across different communication channels: between Facebook Messenger, the phone, email or post, the customer journey is identical since the same Dial Once interface is used across all channels thanks to different methods of digitisation.
- Immediacy of response as a result of 24/7 service availability. Customers can make enquiries using Facebook Messenger at any time of the day or night.
A Dial Once – Facebook Messenger use case
More specifically, four use cases are covered by the Dial Once hub.
- In the case of a phone call, our API is capable of determining whether the caller number has a Messenger account; if that is the case, the caller can be invited to check their response using Messenger.
- From the website, a visitor can be directed to Facebook Messenger which uses Dial Once intelligence to point the customer towards the correct solution.
- From the Facebook page, the customer can initiate a Messenger conversation which uses Dial Once intelligence to point the customer towards the correct solution.
The interface between Dial Once and Messenger makes it possible to exploit the potential between a GAFA and a disruptive solution on the market which offers an improved customer experience while optimising contact management.
Each month, 1.2 billion people are connected by Facebook Messenger and 56% of French people believe that Chatbots will make their life easier. However, people still continue to use the phone. That is why the interface between Dial Once and Messenger makes it possible to exploit the potential of Messenger and the digitisation of phone calls through the Dial Once solution to create the most complete Visual IVR solution on the market.